Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Taxes, Cookies and Stars

Huh...my computer isn’t working properly. Wierd. Or not so wierd, really....
I awoke this morning with Autumn in my room, and (suprise!) she was tattling. “Brandon’s eating your cookies...” Great. And not the chocolate chip cookies, either...no, he’s eating the sugar cookies that I have to finish TODAY because everyone wants them tomorrow...
Today is everyone’s favorite day...Tax Day! I was so pleased to give the government four hundred and thirty eight dollars of my hard earned money....I really need to have more taxes taken out of my paycheck. My total witholdings were two dollars... I just hope Mike remembered to drop them in the mail on his way to work this morning! He wasn’t pleased when I told him to set my alarm for 8:00 this morning. “Must be nice to sleep in for three and a half hours...” Yeah, but you don’t have to stay home-without pay, might I add- with a sick three year old. It’s no picnic!

Game time is six-thirty tonight. Stars HAVE TO WIN! Well, they really don’t have to win, but realistically, if they don’t win tonight they don’t have much of a chance. Edmonton leads the series 2 to 1, so the Stars can tie the series up tonight. And if the Stars go out in the first round, everyone’s gonna point to Turco and say I told you so,when really it’s not his fault. He’s only let in one goal...well, maybe two...that he should have had back...I can’t wait till Guerin gets back...

I’ve discovered I forgot to drop off my water bill yesterday. Guess I’ll be making a trip into town this morning, and I may as well go to the bank...
have to go make more cookies now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home