Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, March 21, 2005

Yuck. It's raining. Now, normally I like the rain, but I like it when I'm at home, not when I have to drive to work. I don't like it at work either...it just makes me want to be at home. I let the dogs on this morning, and appearantly it had already been raining because they were muddy. Which wouldn't be a big deal, except instead of going straight to the garage like they've been trained to do their whole life, spazzy Missy decides to take off down the hallway and leave muddy dog tracks. Dumb dog.

It was really nice Saturday and Sunday, so I got a lot of yardwork done. Still haven't fertilized, though; they keep saying it's supposed to rain. Today's the first day it actually has...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home