Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

finally

Hooray! The Stars finally won last night, scoring first, then allowing three goals, then clawing back with a goal with two seconds left in the second and another goal in the final minutes of the third to force overtime. Then they won! Yay! The only thing more exciting than hockey's sudden-death overtime is hockey's sudden-death overtime in the playoffs.... And there's a huge difference in being down three games to none and being down two games to one... nonetheless, they still really have to win Wednesday for me to feel comfortable!

I went to Lowe's this weekend. I love that store! Finally bought screen to replace the screens that got ripped up when the puppies were, well, puppies....I never wanted to bother with it until I knew they had grown out of jumping on the windows! So I got the two worst ones replaced, but then I ran out of screen... We also bought some stuff to get a start on the deck that we will, you know, eventuallybuild....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home