Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm having a hard time getting started this morning. It's 0530 and I'm not even dressed.

e finally got a letter form that girl's lawyers the other day. Fortunately they're only suing us for medical damages (which still seems wrong to me, I can't see how it's our fault) so we won't be drug to court over this. I think it's a little funny that the guy's paying a lawyer though; had he asked nicely I would have been willing to pay the medical bills. Oh well, though. Roll with the punches.

I was on vacation last week and it was so nice! I could really get used to sleeping till 8:30 or 9:00 every day. Or in the case of Sunday, 11:00. I didn't even leave my house till Thursday. And then my parents took the kids to the lake house Friday-Sunday, so it was really like two vacations.

So...not much else. Gotta go get ready for work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home