Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Dirt?!

Well, Brandon’s all better, so it was back to the grind this morning, which means the alarm went off at 4:30 this morning...dang, that felt early...I got up and came into the kitchen and discovered that there was dirt in the Well, Brandon’s all better, so it was back to the grind this morning, which means the alarm went off at 4:30 this morning...dang, that felt early...I got up and came into the kitchen and discovered that there was dirt in the fridge. Dirt. On the shelves. Like actual dirt that is outside. I don’t even want to know...

Got the kids ready for school and loaded up the cookies...thank God they’re finally out of the kitchen! Plus now I’m sixty-two dollars richer...

Everything is falling into place in my world...Stars won last night and Turco only allowed one goal....Detroit lost AGAIN the night before- I’m not gloating yet but man is it hard to hold in! Detroit plays again tonight and if they lose, they’re out. Not only out but SWEPT! HA!!!! Too bad the game doesn’t start till 9:30 and I probably won’t be up to see the end. I just hope if it gets that far that the Stars have an answer for J-S G, cuz the Wings sure don’t... I’d sure love to see the Stars and Toronto in the Finals....see Turks beat Eddie’s ass once and for all. Don’t get me wrong, I know Belfour’s an elite goaltender, but I can’t forgive him for what he did that night in Boston...you just don’t walk out on your team, psycho goalie or not....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home