Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

hate the Sharks hate the Sharks hate the Sharks

The Stars and Sharks both play tonight; may the Stars win and the Sharks lose!

My kiddos are extra whiny today. At least Autumn is. She's been crying about getting dressed all morning. Mike went back to working ten hours starting today. Overtime always seems like a spur of the moment decision to the powers that be up there. He always finds out the day before, and it never starts on Monday! The extra money is nice, but he doesn't get home till 5:00 or so. On the other hand, he has to get up earlier, and it's easier for me to get out of bed when he's not in there, still asleep!

This week is dragging by. It's really no fun at all! And I think there's a couple of people going to be out today... Oh well, at least that means I'll be busy and the day will go by fast!...Yesterday on my way to work, my red wine vinegar spilled on the inside of my bag. I had to take everything out and rinse it out at school. It was smelly! My car still kinda smells like that. Anyway, I suppose that's it since I'm rambling.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home