Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Saturday, March 27, 2004

bleh

I was sick yesterday...it wasn't any fun, either! I had some sort of virus. I don't remember the last time I missed a day of work because I was sick! Usually it's Brandon that's sick...

I had managed to get tickets to the last game of the season for me and Mike...it was gonna be a suprise, but Alison didn't know it was a suprise and had said something about it...oops! So he found out early, but he was still happy. San Jose won last night, so now we're five points back, and with Turco's stupid suspension, it's gonna be even harder to get points...They really have to win all five games left in the season, and it would be nice if San Jose would lose two...

I'm almost finished with Autumn's wall; I've been painting My Little Ponies on it for her. She's happy about it... She got her new special order pony in the mail today, so I need to go play ponies with her now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home