Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, April 01, 2005

I listen to the weather every morning on the radio at 4:30. I can't remember the guy's name, but it's a guy from Texas Cable News who does it, and he's as good as any other weatherman--I mean, he's no Troy Duncan, but he'll do. Anyway, I'm listening yesterday and he gives the forcast, chance of rain and all that, then he does overnight and weekend. Then he kinda pauses, and goes "There's something on the radar headed toward the Metroplex..." then he just stops and signs off. Something? Storms? UFO's? ICBM's? Santa? What's that all about? It was a bit amusing...

I've bought four boxes of cereal trying to get all the cool lightsaber spoons, and I've gotten ALL red ones. I traded one to Renée for a blue one, but I still need a green one. Ooo, I also got super-cool M&Ms; one's a Darth mix with dark chocolate peanut M&Ms and cool dark colors, and one's a Jedi mix with light colors. And cool PEZ dispensers; one's a Wookiee and one's Darth Vader. I'm pretty sure Mike thinks I'm a big ol' dork. I can't wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home