Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the phrase that sends me into transports of joy...

THERE'S HOCKEY ON TV TONIGHT!!!!

Yay!! I'm so happy I could pee my pants! Granted, it's only preseason, but it's the NHL! On TV! YAY!!

The Stars won their first preseason game against Atlanta last night 5-2, but I know nothing else since that one wasn't aired. But I get to watch the one tonighe, AND the one tomorrow. I can hardly wait. Yay!

We went to the Rangers game Saturday, and the kids were whiny because they wouldn't take a nap that afternoon. But they promised that they'd sleep when we go again this weekend, so we'll see. I wouldn't hold my breath...

Anyway, I have to go be excited now. Hockey buzz is interfering with my ability to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home