Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, April 17, 2003

Ahhh, yes, life is indeed good...the Stars won again tonight...I wouldn't call it a serious ass-kicking, but it should have been. Turks made a stupid mistake and directed a puck in himself.... But it still ended up 5-2 and that's the important part.
I'm so glad I don't have to work tomorrow...I stayed up late with the Detroit game...still didn't make it to the end, had to wait till this morning to hear (!) and was dog tired today. I called Mike on the way home from the store and told him if I wasn't home in ten minutes, come find me because I probably fell asleep! I passed out on the bed almost as soon as I got home and didn't get up till game time. One of the women I work with has season tickets. I HATE her! Well, not really, but I am insanely jealous. It's not fair! I wish I could afford season tickets.....heck, I'd settle for being able to go to a game. We haven't been since right after Autumn was born...ah well, I guess that's what happens when you grow up. Plus we both have to get up so dang early that we can only go on the weekends anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home