Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, October 17, 2003

I, me, mine

I read this morning that the most commonly used word in American conversation is "I". Kinda makes you think, huh?

Now I will say a brief prayer to the hockey gods....Please oh please ye mighty gods of hockey, let the Stars win! No more shots off of goalposts, and double please less turnovers..... There, maybe that'll help. That and the chewing Dave Tippett has surely given them...I desperately need them to play well, because I have managed to drop to eleventh in my fantasy league...Autumn doesn't have class today or Monday, so she just gets to play in extended care all day...I think she's a little disappointed that she doesn't get to go to class...I helped to move a piano yesterday, and now my shoulders are sore...I suppose that's what I get! It didn't help that I kept waking up last night, either...for some reason I haven't slept well this week. Maybe cuz the Stars are doing so badly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home