Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, September 26, 2003

Burn the elephants!

I learned something interesting today that I thought I'd share...It takes around 10 dump-truck loads of wood to make a proper funeral pyre for a full-size elephant. Now, why, exactly, this is important I'm not sure, but just in case you or someone you know has a pet elephant you're planning on creamating upon death, now you know.

I found out yesterday that the Stars preseason game against Detroit is going to be broadcast on the radio tomorrow. This is important because Derian Hatcher has decided to make the trip and will play...Now, I don't know why this game isn't on TV. The next preseason game against Colorado will be on TV. It seems that the one against Detriot would hold more fan interest....but what do I know. They didn't call me up and ask before they made the schedule. Although they should have. You know I didn't get my paper this morning? Very irritating, that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home