Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Gigure...how do ya like them apples??

hooray! Tha Stars won last night, 4-1...I guess Jean-Sebastian Gigure isn't so tough without the massive, barely-legal equipment he wore last year! Heh...I'm fairly bubbling over with an almost evil glee. Chortling, even. Ahhh...it's nice to be right. All those times when I and all the other fans complained that if it weren't for those darn illegal pads...

Missy got out again last night...Mike wanted to pile rocks in her hole and I wanted to nail a board over it....since Mike wasn't inclined to get up and help, I piled rocks in the hole and she dug out....told you so... So I told Mike that we were going to put a board up as soon as I get home...

Still have to pack the kids lunches, so I must go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home