Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, October 23, 2003

mmm...Sean Connery

The Stars didn't win last night....it was somewhat easier to take since Joe Nieuwendyk scored the game winner for Toronto, but I hate to give Eddie Belfour the satisfaction of beating Marty... Why is it that we seem to have a hard time beating these teams that are struggling with their offense?

It's amazing the inane knowledge you can come up with if you try...I found out this morning that Sean Connery has worked as a milkman, coffin-polisher, and builder. But who cares? Sean Connery is a very attractive older man. We can only hope that we all look that good when we're his age!

I have to get gas this morning. If I would take the time to do it after work, I wouldn't have to leave early....but some people never learn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home