Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, October 27, 2003

no Bratz!

Yay! It's cold! I even had to turn the heat on this morning...maybe fall's finally here! Maybe it'll even stay around....

It was a pretty poor weekend for sports- the Stars had an absolutly abysmal showing on Friday night and a marginally better one Saturday, and the Cowboys lost yesterday, too.

Autumn has started making her birthday list and I'm sure she'd like me to share it with you, so here's some of the things she wants...Barbie stuff for her, but not Barbie dolls or stuff for Barbie dolls. She no longer plays with the dolls. What I mean is that she wears Barbis clothes, and she likes the Barbie books, movies and art stuff, just not the dolls. I already bought her the Swan Lake DVD for her (shhhh!) but she never got the Rapunzel DVD ...she also has the Swan Lake book and the Rapunzel book...she likes unicorns, anything pink or fluffy, and computer games (Mac sys 9 or OSX compatible!) She has also started playing with her Leap Pad more, so she'd probably like some new books for that. Um, she wears size 6 (slim if you can find them) and shoe size 13. I can't think of anything else but I'm sure she'll let me know if I've forgotten anything. Oh, and the mommy note...please please no Bratz! Some of Autumn's friends like them, so she's asked about them, but I think they're horrid, horrid little dolls and I won't let her have any...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home