Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The lack of hockey is starting to take a toll on me. I feel adrift on the Sea of No Entertainment. I think I'd rather like to take up paintball. Mike said no, but what does he know? Blasting the crap out of my friends sounds like fun. Of course, the fact that I've never shot a gun of any stripe might be a bit of an impediment... plus I'd need money... But still, sounds like fun.

I think Brandon has pink eye, so I guess I get to miss most of work today. Yay. Good thing Mike worked lots of overtime last week, since now my check will be bitty.

I finally have my entryway all done. It looks nice; I'm happy with the way it turned out Now I just have to decide how I"m gonna do the floor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home