Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Man, there has been absolutly NOTHING going on lately. You gotta get into the archives here to read anything interesting! Anyway. I was all excited cuz there's some Star Wars geeks going to se the movie in Arlington this weekend (Arlington?! I can GET there!) and I can't go! There's already too much going on this weekend what with Jessica's birthday and Autumn also spending the night with Nicky and all. Plus it's on a Friday and Mike'll be at work. Damn! I will get to wear my costume to work soon though. Yay!

I've been having to clean out the building across campus (why do I get these jobs?! Oh wait, it's because I have free time in the summer...) because boss lady is moving a bunch of classes over there this fall. Best part? The whiny teachers don't know that yet. I can't wait till she tells them...they'll explode! Ha! Hopefully I'll get done this week and Renée and I can get some more painting done this suummer. We want to redo all the bathrooms...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home