Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's random thought day!

No News Is...
The owners and players have still not reached an agreement. But with nothing else to report on, hockey writers across the nation have been reporting on the continuing meetings where NOTHING happens. I'm glad the sides are meeting, but I'm tired of reading that they've met for the nth time with no progress. Just let me know when they reach an agreement!

Note To Self
I'm of the mentality that has to write stuff down to remember. So when someone tells me something, it goes on a scrap of paper or a napkin or bit of skin--then it gets lost. (Unless it's on skin, then it gets washed.) And the upshot of all this is that I find scraps of paper like this one in front of me that says "10x60x3, herglic". Ok, I'm sorry, what?? In my handwriting, too.

Razor, Where Are You?
At the beginning of the lockout, Daryl Reaugh promised us a new column about every two weeks. His last three were on Mar 23, Nov 23, and Nov 1. Go figure.

I Love John
John Williams is a genius. I love music that makes you feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home