Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, November 28, 2005

Been a while...

Bet you guys missed me!

Lots going on, of course; lets see if I can get it all...

I left work early on Wednesday because it was sooo dead; it seems lots of people didn't have to work Wednesday and so no one brought their kids to school. That was nice, I got to start my holiday early!

We had to spend National Senseless Turkey Slaughter Day in Plano. I had to fix a drink just before leaving in order to tolerate the hour long drive there. I was also introduced to a fun new game called Blokus-it's a strategy game that's very cool. I liked it a lot. Oh! also, I turned on KZPS at noon and was worried because Alice's Resturaunt wasn't on. I mean, corporate radio sucks, but surely they wouldn't do away with a long standing tradition!! But finally when I was about to give up, it came on at 12:15. It's not Thanksgiving without Alice's Resturaunt. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, crawl out from under your stone and find a copy of this song (and I use the term loosely; it's mostly talking) and listen to it.

Friday, I stayed at home. Only crazy people shop the day after Thanksgiving.

Saturday was Autumn's birthday party. We got her a hamster that she named Jessica after her best friend. Jessica wants a hamster named Autumn now. Unfortunatly, it seems no one was keeping track of her stuff, so she doesn't know who gave her what, so the only person getting a thank you note is Gramps in California. Sorry! Also, my hair dryer blew up this day.

Sunday, we went to Build-a-Bear where she got a Husky and a little baby Husky to go with it. She'd pretty cute. Then we had to go to the store to buy a new hair dryer. I haven't looked at hair dryers in several years; apparently it's good now to forcefully blow billions of negativly charges atoms at your hair now. Who knew? All I care is that my hair's dry.

Now it's Monday. Back to work.

Shocking Statement

A quarter way into the season, the New York Rangers have 35 points. 35! The Rangers!! That's second best in the league!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home