Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Something's wrong with our cat...

..as in he's psychotic, neurotic, unbalanced, just plain wierd. Really. This is our new kitten Lucius that I'm talking about, and the kitty is a strange one. For one, he apparently enjoys falling. He'll perch on the edge of the couch or bed and lean over till he falls off. Then he'll do it again. Also, he fetches. Seriously. I can toss a toy for him, and he'll bring it back, then wait for me to throw it again. Wierd. And he greets me when I get home, coming out from wherever he is, yowling and yowling till I pet him. And he purrs like a beastie; you can hear him before you're fully in the room. And he tries to climb the wall all day long. He's a strange one.

2 Comments:

  • I've never trusted cats. They're plotting something, I know it. I can see it in their eyes!

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 7:16 PM  

  • heh...that's probably true...

    By Blogger Athena, at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home