Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Ha! I have a four day weekend! That's right, I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday! Ha! Know why? Cuz we're allowed to take our birthday off at work, that's why. Also, I haven't used my personal day for this quarter, so I took Monday and Tuesday off. Ha!

I don't think I ever mentioned the bloody vodka...Renée found this vodka that's called Vampire Vodka, and it's red. Hehe! Also it's English, which is a bit wierd, but the bottle's cool. And the dye in it is so strong that it seems no matter what you put in it, it's still red. Cool.

The Stars lost yesterday. Boo. The game was one long power play, and to be honest. not all that inseresting. Thew didn't trail until the very end of the game but it still just didn't hold my attention. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home