Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

We did Christmas at me mom's a week ago today...she's in Michigan now so we had to do it early. She got me the super cool dragon books that I wanted from Barnes and Noble. I love that store. Also the cool light up snowman and a soft shir and some other stuff. My dad got us a tripod and gave me the really old Hobbit and Lord of the Rings posters he had. And probably some other stuff, I don't know. It's been a week, what do you want?

I've been feeding her dog while she's been gone, but the dog keeps escaping. Yesterday, the neighbor had rescued Ali from the dog catcher and brought her over, and I called my mom and asked if it was ok to chain her since she kept getting out. So today I went to feed her and the chain and her collar were in the yard, but no Ali. Dumb dog. I told my mom she may have to bail her out of the pound when she gets back...

It's wierd to be home on Christmas Eve. There's not much to do...not really any good movies on TV. I'm used to going to my mom's on Christmas Eve and we go to church and stuff. But Mike's working tonight so nothing like that. I'm about to load the kids in the car and go look at christmas lights.

Tomorrow's Christmas and we're going to Mike's mom's. He told her we'd be there at 1:00, but he also wants me to make rolls. Rolls take about 4 hours, so i find it unlikely that we'll be there at that time. I'm sure no one will be suprised if we're late...


Still no Roboraptor, but Santa Claus comes tonight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home