Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

not getting paid sucks

Our checks weren't available until 4:00 on Friday afternoon. I get off at 2:15 and Mike goes to work at 3:30. So...I didn't get my check until Monday. No big deal, except that I didn't know about this in advance, so I already had stuff scheduled to come out of the bank. I bounced THREE payments! And there's still one more that's possibly going to come out before Mike gets paid Thursday, and since I already paid NINTEY DOLLARS in fees, I don't have money left to cover it. And that one's a check, too. Don't send out many of those anymore. This sucks. And now, they're saying checks are going to be that late all the time, which means in effect, I don't get paid till Monday. At least I know in ADVANCE this time, so I can plan accordingly. Know what really sucks? One of the payments that bounced was the debit that I filled out for Autumn's pictures on the 29th of September. Three and a half months later, it finally decides to clear, and they HAD to pick Friday. Sheesh.

The Stars came from behind again last night to win 2-1 against Minnesota, and unsuprisingly, Hedberg got the start. I'd say they need to have better first periods, but as long as we keep getting the same result, who cares?? AND, LA lost last night! To Anaheim! Ha! Not only lost, but lost 6-2. Ha HA!! Which meast Dallas is in sole possession of second place in the Western conference, one point behind Detroit for the conference lead, and only two points behind Ottawa for the league lead. I'm so happy I could pee my pants!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home