Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to the grind...

Geez. Nothing like having five days off of work to make you realise how early 430 is...

Christmas was nice and relaxing. We ended up leaving Mike's mom's early because I had a headache, but it was nice and all. She gave me a gift card to Ikea, so we got to go there the other day. Wow. It was cool. Got all kinds of fun stuff!

Mike's computer's broken, and regardless of what he says, it wasn't my fault. It's at Chris' house now. Doesn't bother me much, but Mike's pretty sad. Darn it...I just remembered...there's pictures on there that I never uploaded from Autumn's party. Hope those don't get wiped out again...

I guess Mike brought home a new TV from Chris' house too. I haven't been to the livingroom to check yet but given that he drove out there with Jeremy last night I assume it's at our house now. Bigger than out old one so now it'ss be easier to see the puck!

Mike was having fits New Year's because he didn't get any black-eyed peas. Black-eyed peas taste like dirt and also I was raised by Yankees, so, no, I don't make the nasty things. Ew. And he had to work so he couldn't get any from his mom eother. I was full of sympathy, I tell you what.

My mom got back from Michigan which it nice becuse I was tired of driving across town to feed her animals. Yay.

Well, that's it for now; hopefully posting will be more regular now that holidays are over... Also I didn't proof this so sorry for any typos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home