Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, January 12, 2006

you have got to be kidding me

So, ok, it's finally Thursday and Mike's deposit is made (I love direct deposit) and we'll be all caught up, right? They shorted his check! By a lot! it was only $150 and I KNOW he worked more than twelve hours last week. This sucks. Cuz now, I have to drive all the way back to work on Friday afternoon--assuming that the two payments I have out don't clear before then--and pick up my check. I'm very unhappy about this! Also, my satellite isn't working and Mike has it set up in such a convoluted way that I can't even figure out WHY it isn't working. I do not like the way he set it up. AND, my aquarium has sprung a leak--way at the bottom so I have to drain the whole thing--AND one of my pairs of work pants has developed a hole and I can't exactly run out and buy new ones with no money in my account. And now, all my mid-month payments will be late because Mike's check was short! On the plus side, at least it's a three day weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home