Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, May 22, 2006

one step closer

My Oilers won again last night...look for Edmonton/Sabers in the Finals!

Brandon's Kindergarten graduation is tonight. He's very excited...I'm just hoping that it doesn't last as long as Autumn's did. We didn't get home till almost nine that night. He gets a picnic in the park today and he's very excited, so he actually got dressed today without much prodding. Three more days and I won't have to get him up in the mornings anymore! Yay!

I was doing some yard work yesterday that ended up taking a lot longer than I thought...I was out for three or four hours and I ended up getting sunburned. Brandon informed me that I should have been wearing sunscreen. Thanks. but the yard looks way nicer now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home