Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

...and stuff...

This kitten we have has invented a wonderful new game in which he gets between my feet while I'm wearing my robe and tries to stay there while I walk around. VERY DIFFICULT to walk with a kitten between your feet at 430 in the morning.

Ok, don't panic. It's only preseason. But the Stars are looking pretty rocky... Hopefully things will settle down once the roster's set. It's crazy stuff. Oh, and I love Matthew Barnaby. Welcome to Dallas.

I had a beautiful omelette for dinner tonight. i love omelettes. Yum. I make mine with cheese and pepperoni.

Mike brought me a bottle of Stolichnaya on Saturday because he loves me. Yay!

I really, really hate drying my hair. It sucks a lot. I wish I had hair that didn't need to be dried. People who don't have to dry their hair ALL SUCK.

Autumn wants to have a Halloween party this year. Sounds like fun. I think we'll do it.


Random Python quote of the day:

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home