Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dirt is icky

The Stars are now tied for second place and are only 5 points back of Anaheim for first with two games in hand. Go Stars! I need everyone to bleed green with me for the next month or so...

I spent a hundred and sixty dollars on bras today that damn well better last forever. Geez.

I find the older I get the more aware of my flaws I am...I'm cynical, willful, stubborn, unapologetic, proud and independent to a fault. Probably too flippant and blithe, too. But guess what? I really don't care. I like me. So don't try to change me.

Our heating element went out on our dryer, so for the time being I've been drying our clothes in the garage. Which was fine until our own little shamal dumped tons of dust here Saturday. Seriously. There were actual drifts of dirt in the garage. It even got in the living room windows that were closed and locked. It was icky.

Exhibit A:

Keep in mind my car was in the garage



Exhibit B:

That's icky.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home