Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, January 29, 2007

Anaheim in reach...maybe

The Stars, after having managed to close the gap between them and division leading Anaheim to just nine points, have lost BOTH their games since the All-Star break. One of the games had gone to shootout, which is usually a sure thing for the Stars, but they even lost that. To the Penguins! The Penguins suck at the shootout! But what can you do. I hope they start winning again soon...

I bought a flat iron this weekend. I've been hesitant to do so since my hair in addition to being unruly has such a tendency to dry out, but I gotta say I'm really impressed with it so far. It did a good job.

I hurt my tailbone pretty badly last Friday and it's still really sore. It hurts to sit and drive. But that's OK, because last weekend, it hurt to sit, or move, or lie down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home