Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What's this white crap?

Today was the second time this week that I've woken up to frozen stuff on the ground, and both times were (for me) completely unexpected. Monday was a holiday though, so no big deal, our doctor's appointment just got cancelled. But today I woke up and everything outside was white again...shocking, let me tell you. So of course the first thing I did was check the closings, but I still have to work, darn it. Not that I didn't want to go in--I need the money--I just didn't want to drive. I'm a Texan for goodness sake! I don't know how to cope with this! In a span of about ten minutes, the closings went from 22 listings to fifty listings, but still no luck, so I set out...but then I get a phone call before I even get to the highway saying we're closed. Yay! So, I'm going back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home