Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

More boring stuff

I have apparently hit a long boring stretch of life, as I've had nothing to write about for weeks! My life has become one long bit of sameness.

Brandon lost the lens in his glasses and it took three days to find it...finally located it under (under!) the carpet in the hallway. Glad we don't have to buy a new one. His birthday party is in two weeks and I haven't even started thinking about it, much less do I have a gift for him. He says he needs to get rid of some of his shirts...he showed me his shirt drawer and I see why now, he can't even close the thing. Sounds like a weekend project. They all still fit, too.

I straightened Autumn's hair the other day and she really liked it; too bad it took a really long time. She needs a trim, too, and we haven't gotten around to it yet.

Only two more car payments to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home