Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, July 06, 2007

Files

I'm so sick of the friggin' flies!

I don't know if it's all the rain or what, but there's about fifty flies in my house right now. It's like the hydra; you smack one and two more spring up. I hate the things. And the cats keep killing the house geckos, so they're not helping much. All the buzzing is starting to get old.

Also, it's still raining. I'm going to have to go buy some dirt this weekend to fill in some of the holes. It's nasty. I live in a swamp!

I'm also poodle-sitting right now. I thought Jason was going to pick the wee beasties up last night, but he must have gotten back into town late, because he didn't call. Hopefully he can take them back today...I wouldn't really mind watching them, but it's hard with my own dogs since I have to keep them separate. Plus poodles aren't really dogs anyway, they're more like rodents. But at least they're nice doggies and not nasty like some small dogs are.

Oh yeah, I don't have to work next week. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home