Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, August 03, 2003

IRS oopsie

I didn’t end up getting to stay home all weekend, I have to go to the grocery store and to Target today. I had forgotten about the tax-free weekend, and we need some clothes...

I’ve spent the better part of my weekend bleaching my carpet. It looks much better now, but the bleach fumes are killing me. I may just be insane by Monday.

I recently got Mike to read The Three Musketeers. I really like that book. I’d like to own a copy of it, but I don’t. I always check it out of the library. I got it a couple of weekends go to read again, but Mike ended up reading it, too. He liked it. I also picked up Twenty Years After, which is like a sequel to The Three Musketeers; I’ve not read it before. It’s pretty good, so far. Alexandre Dumas is so witty! Plus each time I read it I gain a larger vocabulary of French expletives, pardieu! although it’s my opinion that the Russians are better at swearing...We got our refund check from the IRS yesterday, but it was only for $400 and it should have been for $800. Mike's supposed to call tomorrow and find out where our other half is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home