Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Help us find a job!

I've made it halfway through the first week back to work! Maybe we'll win the lotto tonight...

I forgot Brandon's snack day was tomorrow...well, I didn't really forget, but I thought it was on Friday, so I wasn't prepared. So now I have to stay up and make cupcakes. Oops. I had wanted to do cookies, but cupckes are faster, so cupcakes it is! Wow, and is it ever hot in my kitchen...

Mike had another interview today, but the guy told him they were probably gonna hire the other guy. Nice. I can't wait till he gets a job...with as many places he's applied at something's bound to turn up soon! Um, I suppopse that's all the news I have, not much else is going on....I guess I should attempt to clean my house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home