Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, July 25, 2003

Time to clean...

Man, I really need to clean my house....I don't think I've given it a thorough cleaning since the kids were gone...I'm not entirely sure that's how you spell thorough....come to think of it, I'm also not sure that's how you spell entirely...

I did manage to finally scrape off the stickers Brandon placed on my oven door forever ago....I had thought Bob the Builder and friends were going to be permanent residents in my kitchen, but I have sucessfully evicted them...now if I could just get the rest of the house clean...

I started a load of wash without realising that I had no more detergent, so I had to use the free sample of Tide I had laying aroung. I hate that smell. I feel like it's wafting through the whole house, permeating my skin and hair with that god-awful Tide smell...

I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow. I probably wouldn't hate grocery shopping as much if there were a store closer to my house....well, no, I think I'd probably still hate it. I don't like lines...I never was just really good at waiting my turn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home