Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, July 25, 2003

Bye-bye, Syd

Yeah...it's finally Friday! This week has drug by as slow as can be. I'm soooo exhausted! I just want to come home, go to sleep and wake up sometime Saturday afternoon. Unfortunatly, that won't happen...

The Stars dealt away Daryl Sydor the other day. Daryl Sydor!- in return for Teppo Numminen and a second round pick from Columbus. I think Columbus is one of the few teams that was actually busy this off season...again, I think they're just trying to make up for being called the Blue Jackets. But we already know how I feel about that!

It appears that Mike Modano found his one and only Stanly Cup ring for sale on eBay yesterday. His business manager says it was a "misunderstanding" and claims he thought he was authorized to sell the ring. Right! I'm sure he thought that Modano would so casually want to get rid of this ring. Mike got it back...I'm sure the business manager got a good chewing, too!

I got the book I was waiting for on the mail on Wednesday, so I've been hiding in the bedroom for two days reading. It was good, but now I'm done with it and I have to wait another year or two for Terry Goodkind to write the next one...I like his books. I've got all of them...And Tom Clancy's new book is coming out soon, too, we'll have to get that one ...hopefully Mike gets a job soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home