Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, August 04, 2003

No screams? OK!

Yay! I finally found the schedule for The West Wing re-broadcasts. Which is to say, I finally looked for it, it wasn't actually hard to find. Turns out it doesn't start till next week, and it looks like it's at 6:00. The choices are at 6 and 10, so I hope we get the six o'clock one...

Mike had two more calls from places wanting to interview him today, I hope he gets a job soon...

I keep hearing crashes and bangs coming from the direction of the kids' bedrooms, but no screams, so I'm just going to content myself with sitting here. If they're making a mess, they'll clean it...they're driving me insane, you know. They don't like to listen...

Autumn's pep rally was today. I think she had a good time. She was happy because Daddy was able to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home