Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Anyone seen fall?

Well, gosh, I had been all happy because I thought fall was finally here, but apparently yesterday was fall and now we've gone straight on into spring...you know, there's only one month till winter and I'm still waiting on fall. It wouild be nice to have one normal season!

My friend Renee at work gave me a couple on tickets to the Stars game on Sunday. Yay! They're only ok seats, but hey, it's free! We haven't been able to afford a game in 5 years... I can't wait!

The kids are excited about Halloween. Brandon keeps asking about when I'm going to costume him. And they both want to gut the pumpkins, but I told them we had to wait till Wednesday. Our pumpkins rotted last year, you see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home