Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, January 26, 2004

Swept!

Yay! The Stars swept St. Louis this weekend...they get Detroit tonight, and hopefully it'll bring out the best in them. It should be a good game...

Autumn brought home her report card Friday, and she's still doing well; the only thing she's having trouble with is cursive L and, oh, one other letter. It's already out in the car, though.

I had wanted to work on the bathroom this weekend, but I never did get around to going to Lowe's. Which is just as well, since I don't have money this weekend anyway! I still need paint and wood...plus I'm having trouble picking paint colors.

I still need to cancel my long distance...they've (out of nowhere) started charging a minimum fee per month, and I haven't made a long distance call since March a year ago, when I placed a one minute call to San Antonio. So, needless to say, I don't wanna pay for something I don't use!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home