Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

soooo tired

I'm glad I don't have to work a full day today. I couldn't sleep last night because it was so hot in the house, and I finally had to get up and open the window. I wish I had thought of doing that before one o'clock in the morning, though. Brandon was coughing and Autumn crying and Mike was snoring....I really didn't want to get up today! But at least I don't have to work the rest of the week. Two more days till payday! Yay! And we get to go to the game tomorrow, and the Stars NEVER lose on New Year's Eve...

They tied last night, which was ok, cuz it was a really good game. I was this close to the TV for the last ten minutes...they all showed up for work, if you know what I mean. Kinda disappointed that Aaron Downey never punched anyone, though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home