Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Loose teeth are yuck.

I can't wait till tomorrow. We are soooo broke this week....I think we've got twenty-eight cents in our checking account! Thank goodness we both get paid this week...I think I've already spent most of it anyway!

The Stars won a very very important game Tuesday, 3-0...their next four games will probably determine if they make the palyoffs or not. I know it's only January, but they're in a pretty desperate situation!

Autumn now has her second loose tooth...appearently the novelty has worn off because this one is no big deal. Which is OK with me because loose teeth are gross. She was always wanting me to feel the other one. Ew.

I have to make a wheat-free gluten-free lactose-free cake tonight for a kid's birthday...I hope it turns out ok because I know the consistancy will be different and it's gonna be hard to determine when it's done! Hopefully I can get it mostly done before the game starts at 7:30...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home