Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

6-0

After having done so well for so long, the Stars were completely embarrassed the other night, losing 6-0 to Phoenix. And now they can't seem to do anything but tie...I guess we've just got to face the fact that we're in for a mediocre to poor season....

It's cold out. Really cold. It even froze last night. In fact, it's still below freezing. The doggies got to sleep inside, but they wanted out at about 1:30. Never fails. I tried to talk them out of it, but they really wanted out....and they were really cold when I let them back in this morning, too!

Got a great cookie recepie yesterday, and if I have time this afternoon I will share it....Brandon started a new class yesterday for various reasons, but he really seems to like it. The kids in this class are a bit older, I think he's the youngest one in there, but he seems to doing just fine...

i must go and pack the kiddos lunches now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home