Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yay for piratey stuff!

Yay! The Stars won last night, and they play Edmonton tonight, and that's an age-old rivalry that they shouldn't have any problem winning. At least we hope! They've only lost one game on this road trip, so maybe they've finally figured out that they gotta start scoring goals...

I had a good weekend. I didn't have to work Monday but Mike did, so I used the time to get a lot done. I cleaned my house. Really really well. It looks nice...too bad I don't have the energy to keep it this clean all the time! I also started redoing my bathroom this weekend. I've got this whole West Indies pirate thing going on in there now. It's pretty cool. You know, palm trees and stuff. All I have left to do is paint the walls, and I'm going to build a shelf to go around the inside of the bathtub alcove. Yay for home improvment! Would have finished this weekend but I ran out of money...still gotta buy paint and some 1x12's...and brackets...Well, I'm about outta time now, but I'll keep you updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home