Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, February 02, 2004

Stupor Bowl

I watched the Super Bowl last night.. the first half was kinda dull and we were gonna go to bed after the third quarter, but then Carolina scored that touchdown and we decided to stay up...

Autumn is such a grouch in the mornings. I feel bad for Brandon because he tries to be nice to her, and she's just mean to him...it's kinda funny, really!

I think all we did this weekend was run errands. Saturday morning Mike took my car to get the oil changed. They don't ever do a very good job, but it's under warranty so it's free anyway, and besides, I don't have a floor jack. Next year, I'll be doing it myself! That afternoon, we went looking for a birthday gift for Brandon; we had to go to three stores before we found something! We got him this pirate fort thingy, and we saw some other stuff to get too... we also bought a deep freeze for the garage...I can open my freezer now and actually see what's inside. Ooh! And I have room to buy Sonic ice now! I finally got arond to buying a stud finder, too; it was one of those things that kept slipping my mind so I finally just put it on my grocery list. I told Mike I wanted a laser level for our anniversery. I'm such a romantic, huh? I'm buying him a book...Sunday we had to go buy the dog food and bread that we forgot Saturday, but Mike did that by himself. I usuallt go to Wal-Mart on Monday to pick up the stuff that we had out of over the weekend, but as we didn't run out of anything, I don't have to go. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home