Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I had my dogs in the garage last night while the storms passed through; when the rain stopped around 8:00, I was going to put them back outside. I opened the door and Zephyr came in, but I didn't see Missy right away. Then my car started shaking, and I'm thinking, did she squeeze under there? Then she comes flying out the window -apparently I had left the window down after I came home yesterday and she just hopped in and made herself comfy. There's probably dirt all over in there now...

There's a section of highway between here and work that's closed off right now; traffic is being diverted into the exit only lanes on both sides if the highway while they repair the bridge. Maybe it's just me, but it makes me a little nervous that they can just tear up the top of a bridge, toss some stuff in there, and then cover it all back up and call it fixed. Isn't that like sweeping trash under the rug?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home