Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Not much new lately, sorry. The kids went to the river this weekend, so we got to go out AGAIN! Two weeks in a row...I don't thing we've done that since the kids were born. Anyway, we went to go see Kingdom of Heaven, which was pretty good, and then we went to Don Pablo's where we got horrible service. Now, I'm usually pretty tolerant of that sort of thing...I did my stint as a waitress and I know what it's like. It gets busy and it's hard to give the tables a lot of attention. But here's the thing...there was NO ONE THERE. Literally. There were three other tables in the whole place. Everyone was at the bar watching the Mavs gave. We got seated right away and then had to wait for over ten minutes for anyone to come over and take our drink order. And then it was another ten minutes after that till someone else came and took out meal order. And then forever before someone else came and brought our food, and then someone completely different came and refilled our drinks. It was awful. Anyway.

Um, I guess that's it. Bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home