Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, May 16, 2005

Two more weeks of school...

Autumn's program is tonight, and she's really worried because the grass skirt I ordered for her isn't here yet. I'm hoping that it'll get here by this afternoon, otherwise she'll be mad about it for days. It's not a big deal in that they weren't required to have one, she just wanted the skirt because they're supposed to dress "summery". So. We'll see.

I'm having a hard time typing this morning because Brandon's trying his hardest to go back to sleep on me right now. I wish I could go back to sleep. Not fair.

Five more days till I get to see Star Wars! It's really killing me to have to wait till Saturday. It'll be out for TWO DAYS by then! Oh, but I did convince Mike to go to Plano to see it in digital-as long as I get advance tickets. I can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home