Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yay! I have my lightsaber all done, so now I can join Rebel Legion. Cuz I'm that much of a dork. Yay! I don't want to send in my stuff till I get over this cold though; I don't want to look all stoned in my picture. I did post a pic of my saber, but it really didn't come out too well. But if you're just dying to know what it looks like, feel free to peek. It helps if you turn the brightness on your moniter way up.

I've been sneezy and snotty all week. I can't wait till I feel better! I haven't eaten in two days...it was depressing yesterday because we had Cha Cha's catered to school and I couldn't eat it. I ended up making a plate and just picking at it. It smelled really good, too.

Autumn's having her mother's day tea party in her classroom tomorrow. I'm not really looking foward to it..being trapped in a room for an hour with twelve other women? And hot tea. Sounds like fun. Please oh please don't make me make chatty meaningless conversation with them. I really don't get along so well with women... I just don't understand their motives. Men are so much easier to understand. Men are straightfoward and logical. Women are...not. Why would you make someone guess what you want or mean instead of telling them? Or, worse yet, why would you want to be mad at someone without telling them why? What fun is it to get your feelings hurt over every stupid little thing? Ooo, and I HATE it when you make a decision and women feel the need to give "advice". I'm sorry, did I ask for advice? That's why I like to talk to men... they can listen without feeling the need to give unsolicited advice. Or question your motives or your decision-making skills... Wow, I sound really bitter, huh? I'm not, really...I'm just complaining. Working in a building full of women will do that to you. They're catty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home