Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I have this theory about guest bathrooms....

It may just be my house, but have you ever noticed that people only come over and need to use your bathroom when it's at its worst? I keep the kids' bathroom clean, you understand; but with a five-year-old boy, a seven-year-old girl and a cat sharing the bathroom, it's a chore. And no one ever comes over when it's clean. People come over when the cat peed on the floor, or there's kitty litter spilled all over the place, or there's no toilet paper, or Autumn smeared lipstick all over the place, or Brandon's soaked all the hand towels, or the toothpaste is squeezed out on the floor, or there's mounds of dirty clothes. I don't get it. Why can't people see it when it's clean??

Renée gets to go see Star Wars tonight. I'm insanely jealous. It's not fair! I can't go until Saturday. I already got my tickets...I convinced Mike to go to Plano so we could see it in DLP. I'm very excited. Yay! Anyway, with the Cinemark there, you can print your own tickets, so you don't even have to stand in line at the box office. That's nice. Three more days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home