Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sorry it's been awhile....and what percentage of these posts do you think start with that line? Anyway. I started playing stupid Pharaoh again, so it's been taking up too much time. I finally checked my email today after about five days, and my inbox was overflowing! So I'm not dead or anything, sorry if I scared you guys...

The kids had their checkups today, and good thing too; turns out Autumn has strep. She hasn't had symptoms or anything, Dr. Joslin just happened to catch it in the course of her regular checkup. So. Two weeks of yukky medicine. I should probably let Alison know since Autumn was over there last weekend...

Unless anything's changed I'll get to wear my Jedi costume at work Thursday. One of the other teachers is having a Star Wars party in her class (why do I get the feeling that it wasn't approved??), so I'll make an appearance. All kids need a real Jedi at their party...

Renée had a gigantic inflatable slip-n-slide at Jessica's party on Saturday. For some reason, she and I were the only adults that got on it, till we finally bullied Alan into it. Grown-ups just don't know how to have a good time! And man, was it fun. I was pretty sore Sunday, though, not to mention sunburned...

Jeremy Roenick flew off the handle ot a charity golf event over the weekend. (insert shock and suprise) He really made a good point, unfortunatly all most of America will hear of it is either the sound byte of him telling the fans to stay away from the game (way out of context, let me assure you) or the sound byte of him telling the fans to kiss his ass. Gotta say, JR, you really didn't think that through..

Back to work tomorrow. I did enjoy my FOUR-DAY weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home